Eli Gonzalez is a NYC-based actor, singer, and teaching artist originally from Corpus Christi, Texas. Eli earned a Master of Music in Vocal Performance: Music Theatre along with an Advanced Certificate in Vocal Pedagogy from New York University where he worked as an Adjunct Voice Instructor.
Teaching credits include:
- Operations Manager, a Music Director, and a Teaching Artist with the Play Group Theatre in White Plains, New York
- Teaching an Original Advanced Musical Theatre Curriculum at Gutierrez Middle School and the Harlingen Performing Arts Conservatory
- Music Director and Teaching Artist with organizations like TADA! Youth Theatre, Harbor Playhouse Community Theater, Paz Music Center and more!
Performing credits include:
- Originating the role of “Papa” in the World Premiere of The Adventures of Honey and Leon: The Musical at Theatre Row
- Working alongside Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Pippin) and Charles Strouse(Annie, Bye Bye Birdie) under the direction of Tony-nominated actor, Gabriel Barre, on the newly-revised version of Rags
- Playing “Billy Crocker” in Anything Goes in Concert with the NYU Broadway Orchestra under the direction of Broadway director/conductor, Ted Sperling.